Monday, April 25, 2011

Coming Soon…

I just recently started going to Art exhibitions here in Beijing, you know, just to check it out. Sooner, or later, I plan to post some pictures from the show (they allow you to take pictures everywhere in China) and a few comments of mine own here and there.

Of course, your comments are desired and anticipated. :D

More later! … … …

UPDATE 09.04.11

OK!

As I'm a slow mover, my time in Beijing allowed me to visit only a few exhibitions. Once I return (in one week), do not fret...I plan to attend more opening/closing exhibitions and adding them to THIS SITE ----> HERE artinchinatrebuchet.com

Here is the premise: An international site which provides low-commentary and high content. Do you wonder what sort of art is produced in Beijing, China? Well, here are some pictures from exhibitions I attended. The goal is to have other artists and such link to this site and provide similar content.

No comments:

Post a Comment